PATIENT INFORMATION GUIDE TO :
TSI & OVULATION INDUCTION PROTOCOL
- Day 1 is first full day of bleeding. Day 1 is classified as first day of full flow before 12 noon.
- On Day 1 start Syneral (2 puffs AM and PM)
- On Day 2 start (PERSCRIBED MEDICATION) iu daily
- Email [email protected] for an appointment for a transvaginal ultrasound scan on day 10 of your cycle. (email when you start medication to ensure an appointment for day 10)
- Do not have unprotected sex prior to this ultrasound scan.
- Please make sure your bladder is empty prior to the scan.
- Further instructions at that time, as to when/if trigger MEDICATION can be taken which will be prescribed after your scan with further instructions.
- If on Progesterone supplementation, please commence these after ovulation has taken place.
- After 14 days you should perform a pregnancy test. If positive, ring for a blood test to confirm, you should continue the Progesterone to 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- If pregnancy test is negative, stop the Progesterone and a period will soon follow.